Saturday, September 11, 2010

Straightening Cream Homemade

cultural and diversity management



Beyond not having been present at all times, talks, lectures, the excitement happens, it takes the assessments of what happened, it said, acted after, turns and picks up momentum in reflection, collective gaze. Lowering
way home, then after both offers.
On another occasion I made a determination as to what happened in the seminar on this occasion, in the moments that I attended, I felt comfortable, my attention was on issues and enjoyed the game.
was a joy ... and once again I would like to say, a joy, meeting and in particular students with whom we shared years ago, now entrepreneurs, making their location and growing .. Immediate mind appeared
ideas, resources, "would have been good," around that or maybe it was pa'largo, so neighbor, neighbor, who also was enough to fill the registration form and come to share. Thanks and highlights
not lacking, and very healthy .. perceived an air of approval to cross paths of unity and working together.
The "tip's" for social journals, could have been several, but not exactly my strong on them.
The weather determined the spaces, resulting in a more close experience.
This time the questions were written, had no pen or paper, so I could not fall into my usual verbosity of questions, sometimes also contributes. Experience with
Caratuatá was a pleasure, relaxed, carefree, seeking harmony and finding, sound, emotion, and experience sharing. The accompanying and added to that nice challenge was to build with sounds no more than a few times of trial before the presentation, and those who came to experience the moment, they also experimented with instruments, sat in a circle, they assessments and an impeccable heard compositions that we played with Claudio, "Maneco" and "Two Bodies", made possible a collective and a reflection on it, in real time. As simple as it is, has enormous value, it is possible.
assessment processes was tours for one of the exhibitors, crucial for the growth of management cultural development, as the self-assessment is worth the shared space and staff as a thank you to each of the participants who made it possible, excited, coordinate, ring, tune in, influence, experience, experiencing, shared collectively. Marcelo
Thanks again for the invitation and in this,
Music Education and affection, where it was possible to trust that it was possible.
Oops, I forgot, I had to share much with the visitors, however a very nice shared a photo with mates when we were leaving, I found people Relinda, and pardon the expression.
I'd love to upload a photo blog, this occasion I did not take photos, so send any photo you want to make it arrive via mail
marhecmar@gmail.com
serves to remind the contacts and several people asked how to contact the construction of Caraguatá and more information. I leave
strength and hope to share with you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment