Friday, December 31, 2010

Poems For 18 Year Old

Some books I read in 2010

Without doubt one of the best habits a person can have is reading through this one has the opportunity to learn and experience different views of each author, sometimes things that challenge us, make you laugh, angry, confirm things, and so on.

There will be occasions where the author's opinion is different to ours and it will be necessary to discern the perspective del mismo buscando quedarnos con lo bueno y desechar lo malo, pero siempre una lectura sera una buena oportunidad de aprender.

He de confesar que yo soy bastante malo a la hora de leer algunos libros, creo que algunos de estos me necesitan tener paciencia porque un simple párrafo en ocasiones me hace pensar tantas cosas que me pierdo en mis pensamientos acerca del tema propuesto por el autor, lo que convierte a mis lecturas en algo que en ocasiones son lentas, sobre todo si la lectura es algo profunda.

En este año que termina tuve la oportunidad de leer varios libros y quisiera compartir con ustedes los títulos de solo algunos de estos. De los mencionados libros muchos me hicieron thinking and taught me many things although in some cases did not agree with the author's perspective as to some of the issues, but I wanted to share the titles you motivated to begin this new year be one of its purposes read, obviously as the main basis of the biblical text, but also read books written by different authors and I would say try to read books of authors and titles that you know that did not match easily, so you increase your perspective on the selected topic.

But always remember, reading will always be your best choice.

Since discovering books and libraries, for me, every time I buy and read a new book, I feel like Christmas.
JeanFritz


0 comments:

Post a Comment