will do nothing the Lord God, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. The lion roars, who will not fear? The Lord hath spoken, who can but prophesy? Amos 3:7-8
Introduction:
few hours ago I learned of a macabre event that occurred in the colony where I live where a woman was killed inside his home, shortly after going to the prayer meeting at my church we have the Tuesday in the way we found another violent incident in which 3 men were wounded few minutes before we transitáramos by that place, the climate than we are living in Mexico has reached a limit in which seems to be no solution.
During the prayer meeting, being charged so that I had seen and known even a few minutes before, started to pray in a different way, asking God to reveal to me through his Holy Spirit their plans and how we might affect our society so that a change occurs.
This time, God led me to this passage in the book of Amos, which speaks to this he had been calling and how God always reveals his plans to his servants the prophets.
recalling this passage immediately came to mind what John 15:15 "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends, for all that I heard from my Father I have made known. "
Transition:
The Bible tells us about how God always reveal their plans before they happen to his servants, but we're just no longer called servants but friends, as we have been given to know those things that Jesus heard the father.
meditating a bit of it is undoubtedly a question on my mind If God reveals his plans and has given us to know them, because they do not know how to rescue our cities? Or, if we know God's plan, because we have not acted within his control?
load I really think that maybe we've fallen as a believer in two serious mistakes without realizing it.
Development:
1 .- indifference to pain.
I think at this time believers we have conformed to the things that live in the world. It seems that rather than horrified at the bad news we see every day, we become indifferent just thinking that something bad happened again, but no pain for it, or at worst, thinking that nothing happens, omitting We all sense that this could generate, falling into a total indifference to the pain of others and of God himself.
few months ago I remembered what it means to be part of the sufferings of others as a teenager that I have the opportunity to teach classes looked at me with tears in his eyes, because of the situation he was living in his family cause of the condition of our city.
At the time I could only pray to see why she lived, but then I remembered a truth that perhaps he had forgotten, but I have said many times, "Do not know the pain of someone until you eye contact, broken, hoping to find some hope in you. "
I think we have to do this, we no longer see the pain people face, we have long passed when people around us have needed us, we no longer participate in the sufferings of Christ .
Paul said in his letter to the Philippians: "For whose sake I have lost all, and I have dung, may gain Christ and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is by law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness of God through faith , in order to know Him and the power of his resurrection, and fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death.
Without a doubt we have missed to be like the teacher, which includes part of his sufferings, that is: 'feel the pain he feels, making us like him in his death. "
2 .- Fear of acting.
I think another of the mistakes we've let ourselves down is dominated by fear, which is the control exerted over us.
seems that the problem has not only been no let up taking us to listen to the voice of God, but sometimes listening to the voice of God revealing his plans and what is our role in what he wants to do We have been afraid to act, which has led us to be a spiritual paralytic.
This reminds me of the parable of the talents in which the master of the house servants shared their different talents according to their ability for administrators and one of them to be afraid of his master chose save this hidden talent, thus avoiding the risk and fear of failure, which ultimately leads him to be cast out to do his due.
We are no different to this servant, in our hands have been given great tools with which to do what God is sending us, but fear paralyzes us leading us to fall short of our goal, leading to frustration and the final defeat.
Ecclesiastes 11:4 says, "Whoever observes the wind shall not sow, and he who looks at the clouds will not reap."
Sometimes we have been deceived by satan who would have us believe that we are not able to achieve what we have been given, what God wants from us, that we will fail and only makes fun of others. But the word of God tells us clearly that it is our ability, but we must act without fear.
Conclusion:
No matter your current condition, maybe you find yourself in the first case in which you have become indifferent to pain, you will have prevented them from disclosing those God has plans for this time, or maybe you're in the second case you've heard the voice of God, but fear has stopped you preventing you turn that for which you were called in Christ Jesus.
Whatever your condition, it is now time for change, time to rise again to fight for our cities, our states and our nation.
The first verse we read in Amos said that if he roaring lion who does not fear?, More if the Lord speaks Who has not prophesy?, We are certainly living in difficult times in which only the Lion tribe of Judah can give us the strategy to bring about change.
Marcos Vidal writes in the letter of your song and Aslan is my desire that happens in our lives today:
Oh, speak again, the voice of the Lord, repeats in my miracle, and you can hear, unleash the power of your voice again, roaring lion of the tribe Judah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment