Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kates Playgrount Gallery



Many would say this phrase describes perfectly what my life and perhaps those many are right about what I want and intend to achieve.

today If you asked me what I seek to do with my life?, My answer would be simple: "To be an instrument that God used as a watchtower to switch to the Christian church youth leadership through now."

is sad to see that every day more people have been disappointed in what we now call "Christian Church", I just need to start thinking in those I met some years ago and I that many of them currently do not congregate in any "Christian church" because they are disappointed in what this is.

Today more than ever I am convinced that the earnest expectation of creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God, as Romans 8:19 mentions, but it seems that more and as believers we are further from this because we have a bubble around us based on unfounded doctrines and dogmas which have prevented us to be the church God dreams, becoming a stumbling block to those who have not experienced the love of God experience, but also hindered those who know God are disappointed congregations what they are today.

time ago someone close to me mentioned this phrase: " believe in God but not in the congregations, I hope one day to change my point of view and believe in the two " undoubtedly heard these words was something me, because now we're getting to the point where people believe in God but can not find a place to meet other believers growing together in the way of faith.

After hearing the sentence above remember my answer with a bit of anger inside me because I realized once again how far we are from being what God wants about us:

"It is true that there are many flaws within the Christian churches and I think I've been trying to be even a tiny change in this factor that has hurt you, you, me and many people throughout Hispanic America. Although we can come to disbelieve in the churches or what today is called "church" believes in God as God created it and in it I will keep fighting for the beloved. .. I know my eyes will see the change ... "

This is my wish and my "pipe dream" for which he fought, perhaps he can not be a change, but if I'm a revolutionary to fight to the death for him.

As someone would say I have learned to consider my friend although I have not had the chance to talk much with him but only on a few occasions:

crazy dream will pursue more valuable than a man or woman can have, the author will see you as the dream of you, my beloved Dulcinea. Junior Zapata, Agoraphobia.


initially mention that my desire is to be a watchman, this term comes from the Hebrew word "Tsafe" and literally watch or who sighted in the distance.

I know I'm not the only one who dreams of seeing a change within congregations and I am excited because God is raising up a generation of revolutionaries who are willing to give everything for the dream of God.


Son of man, you have made you a watchman for the house of Israel. So when you hear my word, tell him from me. Eze 3:17

0 comments:

Post a Comment