Saturday, December 19, 2009

Replica Trophy Manufacturers Lombardi

Group 9 (December 17, 2009) Exhibition

On Thursday the group 9, consisting of: Monica Aranzazu Celia and delighted us with his class that was about the manga comic. Since that ruling had not before giving his class, even saying the name of the partner when it ceded the shift. And as I say curiosity I asked without thinking with Victor Nieto, as it was the glasses, and gave coincidence that all three wore glasses, lol.

Celia he looked a bit nervous and the fact that some classmates were distracted she was also distracted.

That if the PowerPoint of paragraph manga was fine with their photos and explanations, although these three read it very often.


As for the written test, I think they should have said that to "keep notes", because no one saved. Also, I think they should have done the practical part manga drawing before the test and not the end.

But it has generally been good, I ceñistéis great time and sharing all Tabajaras was fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment