Each second there's more anticipation for the starter of the "International Youth Leadership Convention 2010" and just today began the first of three vivideras parties for youth leaders who have all Hispanic America.
Guatemala being the recipient of this great event for Central America is the first to start, with over 3000 youth leaders making a full house in the event that they had high stakes in this day see once again letting and youth leadership is at the forefront and more each day youth leaders interested in training to be relevant to today's youth.
I will not deny I'm excited to be the first start of this year and although in my case I will be at the convention in Dallas, today launched the party will last until November and concludes with the convention in Dallas, Tx. for all America, I am sure we will see a real change in youth ministry, and each day the greater the movement for youth.
If you are in Guatemala to enjoy this festival, lectures, concerts, workshops, and above all the great love of God. If you are in South or North America, you can not miss the upcoming convention in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Dallas, Tx ... Do not stay out, visit: www.convencionliderazgo.com
I leave a picture of the convention in Guatemala to take my friend Timmy Ost, director of Youth Specialties Mexico.
0 comments:
Post a Comment