Friday, August 6, 2010

Where Can I Find Vore

Some of my personal philosophy. Pursuing a pipe dream

There are a lot of beliefs that we have acquired throughout our life, these beliefs regularly form a system that determines who we are, those things we think, as act and even what we want to reach into our lives.

Undoubtedly this "belief system" has been shaped by different situations such as our education, our family, our friends, the church where we gather and a myriad of things that are leaving small philosophies in our heads that sometimes could be right and wrong in so many other important thing is to learn to identify things that make this system order to enter the reality of what we want in ourselves.

I must confess that in attempting to examine those things that made my "belief system" I found many things I thought that was not right and after a time to face the truth I had to take a decision, stick with my belief system corrupt or change my way of thinking by the renewing of my mind.

is precisely what Romans 12:2 tells us when he says:

not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good will God, pleasing and perfect.

When we hear this passage normally think that the key is not conformed to this world, avoiding seem to those who are not believers, dressed in a different way, behaving in an appropriate way, not doing "bad roads "and a lot of things that only reflect some outside, but rarely fail to reflect what we truly are in ourselves, that is, this "belief system" that we talked about initially.

The most important of this verse is the first part, but rather the second, which exhorts us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, that is, to discover those things that we believe have been formed by corrupt human philosophies or beliefs and replace them with a philosophy of the kingdom, in other words for what they truly God says, reached through this truly see what is the good will of God pleasing and perfect will for our lives.

But I think another key is in verse 3 of this same passage:

I say, by the grace given unto me, to everyone who is among you, not have more highly of himself than he ought to have, but to think soberly, according to the measure of faith that God has assigned to each.

In my life came a time when I fell into the opposite of what this verse, come to have a more highly than you should have in my life, thinking that would reach "great" things to God because he was very capacity, but there comes a moment when I faced the reality that was really far from what he thought and then I started seeing things differently, from attaining the recognition sites, I started looking for places of service , of trying to be who is right, I became who listen and learn from others, etc.

I think this is what leaders should always seek, set aside what we ourselves are to give rise to what God wants to do with our lives, transforming our understanding of renewed understanding of God, and that He is looking for people who want to pursue their own paths in its way, but he looks who is willing to humble themselves to be conformed to the image of the Lamb.

I just will leave these questions for reflection "Into your life it's what moves you, your own desire or fulfill the wish of God," What do you expect to receive from others, recognition of men in public or recognition of God in the privacy? And finally, are you willing to leave your own opinion to acquire the opinion of the teacher?

Unanimous among you, not haughty, but associate with the lowly. Be not wise in your own opinion. Rom 12:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment