few minutes ago I came across a rather interesting question in the forum Isabel Contreras on Facebook, the theme is: "How to manifest the power of the Holy Spirit in you visibly?" she began explaining the subject to discussion with this comment: "What would have to do not believe, to believe 'Cause that's what I came to do the last Adam, to show the glory of Him whom no one had seen and made visible on earth with the glory that we lost in Adam, what would you, for that to be seen again on earth? "after thinking a bit about it, I share with you some of what I think about it:
I do not think we need a mega-church or we need better praise bands or more marketing evangelists, I do not need great manifestations of tongues, healing and miracles for the world to believe, because God Himself entry through the Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin, justice and trial.
I think it requires both external events, although these may be good, rather I think the biggest demonstration that the second Adam showed was LOVE (agape), I think this is what it takes to make the world believe.
today as a Christian church we have not yet managed to be perfect in this, we are easy to love with a filial love perhaps, but we have not reached to have the manifestation of his love (agape) in us so that it can pass and I think this is because of a belief system that we have corrupt around us, which has led us to not only unable to express love as Jesus showed, but lead us to a "Agarafobia" moving away the world thinking that this is holiness.
If we analyze it thoroughly, for me this is the greatest manifestation that we need to take us through the Holy Spirit, agape love, also remember that this is part of the fruit of the spirit.
What do you think that is what the world needs to believe?, I believe that Agape is all that the world needs.
A new commandment I give you: Love one another as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. In this all will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34-35
0 comments:
Post a Comment