Here I make a brief summary of the book that will detail later in any hole that is in the course "Creativity and art education." Meanwhile you can browse the pdf by clicking or pasting the following link:
The book is titled "Creativity in nursery, primary and secondary " written by Juan Casas Carbajo, Doctor of Philosophy
Education Sciences
Education Sciences
This book published in 2000 explains in 15 chapters and creativity involved in the English educational system, the concept of creativity, its evolution in the child, and know how to detect that creativity in a child. It also explains how early childhood education, primary education and secondary education in the educational system, exploring each of these three blocks. In short, is a book about education but focuses primarily on the creative side of it.
is a book that is aimed at both educators and parents of students to educate. It is truly a manual that comes in handy when it comes to acquire knowledge about teaching as it was.
I hope you like the presentation in pdf. And I will give more details of the book that exposes the day in class
0 comments:
Post a Comment