Friday, November 6, 2009

Famous People Butterfly

Class (Entre les murs)

Yesterday we finished watching the movie "Class", and personally I thought it was a very realistic film of the present generation of students, but from experience I must say that I have known and experienced similar things and even worse in the secondary years because those years my colleagues and peers by calling them say otherwise fatal behaved with teachers and even me since that was the only group studied, despite their failed attempts to change my future interests. It is true that it was a bad year for me, but if I could bear it or at least get them to stop treating me as if it were "rare", I see a challenge being able to face the new generations that may come, if at any moment of my life decided to throw in the way of education, as the experience have lived and have observed these teachers as they took control of those situations that somehow made known to redirect these situations face them. Of course this should change, and it is true that the discipline is largely forgotten, but I think there must be some discipline, but in proportion. As for the debate that emerged in class about whether there should be freedom of choice of subjects at age 12 seems a little hasty, because in order to choose what they want to study, or what you want to be in life you first have to know everything slightly to make the right choice so you do not fail in the future or regret it your whole life. We, in my point of view.

Trailer Class (Entre les murs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment