Tomorrow I will give my first class on sculpture to students of 1 º and 2 º of Primary. Two weeks ago I asked for permission at the school where I teach that class and make a classroom observation fellow of the course "Creativity and art education."
I did get this statement to be distributed it to parents of students:
On Thursday 26 and Friday 27 November, held the workshop "Make a sculpture funny "given by students from Creativity and Art Education, Faculty of Fine Arts, CES Felipe II of Aranjuez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid). The objective of this workshop is that students learn to make a collective sculpture with a widely used material in this field, such as mud or clay. We will analyze each of the elements or parts that comprise this sculpture, both fragments as the total.
During the course of the workshop will take photos of the process and the final work, which is then available to the teachers.
By this statement, I ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... parent / guardian / guardian permission to take some pictures during the workshop "Making sculpture in a fun way" to (name of student) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... that primary grades 1 to the CP Francisco de Quevedo.
Getafe ___ November 2009.
0 comments:
Post a Comment