Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Level On Cubefeild

Group 5 (November 12) Class and examination

This Thursday: Laura, Sara and Luis told us about the objectives and as brief gave us an overview of advertising. Cals was a pleasant, although I must admit that the part of the topic "Advertising" our friend explained that I missed Louis a bit.

Indeed, assess your exposure as to how to structure and distribute the work, as is also worth evaluating the interventions that were doing little to alclarar the meaning of some words, and he looked clearly what you were well synchronized. I congratulate you. No However, I also dicir that all three have had problems with speech, especially Luis. I think the only drawback to stress that I see in you. In everything else you have done very well.

So if you try to improve that next time I will "FETEN."

0 comments:

Post a Comment